Thursday, August 12, 2010

Catskills, Here I Come...

Photobucket

This is my last post for the weekend. I'm off to the Catskills for a wedding (hence the Dirty Dancing photo where the film takes place), and will be posting again on Monday. Like the film, I hope the ending reception breaks out into a choreographed dance ending with me swan diving into the crowd. But really, this wedding should be amazing. It's a Great Gatsby'esque theme, which will include homemade beers and locally distilled whiskey (keep an eye out for my report on those!)

Have a great weekend, Platform readers!

3 comments:

Claudia Cifuentes said...

can't wait to see photos! xo

style-haus said...

thx for stopping by and for adding me to your faves list! :D love your blog and enjoying the posts. definitely followin' !

have fun at the wedding!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Platform said...

Thanks! Will report soon (with photos!)

xo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails