Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Design book: Josef Muller-Brockmann

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I entered a contest a couple weeks ago to win this book. Basically, whoever came up with the most unique design interview question, would win. Unfortunately, I'm not taking home the prize. My question was "What is your favorite shape found in nature?"...I think the winning questions was "Tell me a story". (think simple)
However, this doesn't mean that I (or you) still can't purchase this awesome design book! (next paycheck!)

About: "The highly modern, reductive style associated with the Swiss design ethic owes its existence in large part to Josef Muller-Brockmann, founder of the tri-lingual journal, "New Graphic Design." Strongly influenced by Contructivism, Muller-Brockmann is best known for his work with posters and signage."

Visit: Amazon.com (books)
Price: $44 & up

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails