Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Auction of All Auctions // 20 Years of Maison Martin Margiela: The Marcia Berger Collection

Photobucket

Many times, I've gone to museums and galleries feeling struck by good artwork. I've thought to myself, "if only I could wear this piece as an article of clothing...". That said, I've always felt that prolific and iconoclastic designer Maison Martin Margiela deserves recognition as a highly regarded artist in the world of fashion. And now, you too, can wear a little piece of art home.

Resurrection's 20 Years of Maison Martin Margiela will be on view at One Jackson Square displaying more than 1,000 pieces that will go up for auction, including some 40 one-of-a-kind artisanal works. Dreams do come true.

MORE INFO::ONE JACKSON SQUARE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails