Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PLATFORM'S PICKS::MUSIC/VIDEOS

As the main contributor and creator of Platform, I will admit that today is a special day for me. I will completely indulge in birthday glory and post my all-time favorite songs and videos (or at least songs that are going through my head right now). I'm sure there are so many more I'll think of later, but this is what I have for now. Enjoy!


ERASURE "CHAINS OF LOVE"


THE SMITHS "STOP ME"


JOY DIVISION "SHE'S LOST CONTROL" (gorgeous Ian...)


JOY DIVISION "LOVE WILL TEAR US APART"


TALKING HEADS (YES, AGAIN) "THIS MUST BE THE PLACE


ASOBI SEKSU "THURSDAY"


PULP "COMMON PEOPLE"


THE KNIFE "PASS THIS ON"


LYKKE LI "I'M GOOD I'M GONE"


KATE BUSH "RUNNING UP THAT HILL"


ROYKSOPP "WHAT ELSE IS THERE"


FLEETWOOD MAC "DREAMS"


BJORK "VENUS AS A BOY"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails