Thursday, August 7, 2008

***CITY TO CITY ESCAPE::NEW YORK TO MIAMI UPDATE***

Photobucket

Being that I did not post regularly during my time in Miami, I must assure you that time spent offline was beneficiary to Platform's newest City Escape addition. Please, hear me out! Yes, I will admit a large portion of that time was spent getting sunburned like a basted pig on Miami's glistening beaches, which came after the slathering application of cooking oil disguised in a tanning cream bottle, but I'll also admit that I did in fact frequent a few "in" places that contribute to Miami's booming nightlife scene. And to my surprise, New York has some hefty competition with the scenesters that keep the scene up to par with the hottest cities in the world.

READ::CITY TO CITY::MIAMI

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails