Thursday, December 7, 2006

Catch my leather

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is how I like my coffee...in leather. The sleek & innovative design makes drinking your fave caffeinated beverage stylish. If you don't care so much about "looking" good, then at least your hands will be protected from that scorching hot vanilla latte! Ouch! (I am in no way promoting vanilla latte's)

"Catch My Leather, belongs to a collection of ceramic and reconstituted leather products for Coffee and Tea time. The whole design line is composed of: small cups, large cups, milk jar, teapot, cereal bowl, sugar bowl, little sweety bowl and mate (Argentinean hot drink).

In all this products, materials are mixed in a way that the ceramic keeps the heat as well as the leather isolates the hot temperature from the user as it is the surface of contact between product and user."

visit: www.webmw.com.ar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails