Wednesday, March 7, 2007

AIR:Pocket Symphony

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AIR definitely has to be one of my favorite bands of all time. Why? Because their songs have an intense serenity, leaving every listener thinking “How and why do I feel this way when I listen to them?” Maybe the feeling is a desire to live inside their music.
For me: I’ve always sort of pictured floating along their sound waves, which in my mind would be neon colored, sitting atop staring into a cosmic distance. I wouldn’t know where I was going, nor would I have a desire to look back. I would be completely content in my state.
Okay! Snap back to reality please.
AIR has finally released their much-anticipated album, Pocket Symphony. It’s available and brilliant. And…it’s AIR.

::POCKET SYMPHONY SITE

::AMAZON: FROM $10.97 & UP

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails