Thursday, February 1, 2007

Don't give up hope...

Okay, so I realise that I haven't been updating PLATFORM as frequently. But it's been such a crazy week! Between work,sleep,creating or at least attempting to...and "all that jazz" I have been drained!
However, I am glad to report that I have much in store for the upcoming weeks.
I already have an interview to take place, various opening's to attend, and plenty of videos & etc. to review!
So, please give me time to conjure up a good mix and i'll be sure not to leave you hanging.
Until then, i'll be updating my "about me" section. I know that I've been somewhat of an enigma (well...maybe not enigma but surely private).I hope that by doing so, you'll start to know more about me, the writer, and maybe it'll validate what I say a little more? It's up to you to decide!
Till then...keep on coming back to see if I've updated! (I just might surprise you!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails